Please find below links to all the relevant documents you need as a practitioner in North Yorkshire.
Please note that completed application forms should be sent to the freepost address given on the application form. Please also make a note of all the parents you give information to about E-SEE in the practitioner log (also available to download below). Hard copies of all of these forms have been distributed in your area and will also be available in all primary visit packs for Health Visitors.
- Parent application form
- Co-parent application form
- Brief Parent Information Sheet
- Log of application (Children’s Centres)
- Log of application (Health Visitors)
- EXAMPLE of completed application log
- Change of Information form
- E-SEE recruitment poster
Videos explaining how to invite parents to the study and complete application forms:
This content is restricted to practitioners. If you are a practitioner, please login with the username and password we have sent you.